top of page
1. Read AHC Show General Rules & Regulations.
2. Official ID & CVI within 30 days required for health requirement only.
3. See General Rules and rules applicable to livestock for additional information.
4. Enter cattle by Division.
5. All cattle will be shown and stalled on halter.
6. All bulls 12 month or older must be shown with nose leads.
7. All animals must be registered and in good standing with AHCA.
1. Participant must be a junior member of AHCA (8 years and older, under 8 no membership required).
2. The animal must be a heifer or steer born after January 1, 2021, and the animal must be registered with AHCA in the junior’s name, parent’s name, or legal guardian’s name (except showmanship).
3. All animals shown in the Junior show must first be registered in the Open Show.
4. Bulls under one year of age, steers and heifers only may be shown in showmanship. No bulls over one year of age.
Southeast Highland Cattle Show
will take place on
Friday, October 20th at 11:00 AM - Open Show & JR Show
Saturday, October 21st at 10:00 AM - Showmanship
100 Lakeview Street
Gray, TN 37615
bottom of page